Membership of IPHS is both academic and practice-oriented. Its interdisciplinary membership is drawn from the fields of planning, architecture, history, geography, sociology, politics, and related fields. It has a membership of individuals and institutions drawn from over 30 countries.
Apply for New IPHS Membership.
Taylor & Francis collects membership dues for IPHS. To become a new IPHS member click here.
The International Planning History Society (IPHS) is inviting new members to join the Society, and existing members to renew their association.
Members shall receive:
- 4 copies, each posted quarterly, of the journal Planning Perspectives. Planning Perspectives is produced by Taylor and Francis (UK) and includes refereed articles, book reviews and a special IPHS section comprising articles, research progress reports, calls for papers, and conference announcements and reviews;
- concessional registration fees at the biennial IPHS conference (the next conference will be held in Yokohama, Japan, in July 2018);
- access to a truly global and interdisciplinary network of scholars;
- and a 20% discount on all Routledge books.*
Membership fees are:
- Full: GBP £35/USD$70/EUR €55
- Student rate: GBP £25/USD$50/EUR €40
Apply for Renewal of Existing IPHS Membership
For existing IPHS members please click here in order to renew your membership.
For general enquiries regarding IPHS membership please contact the Membership Chair:
Dr Ian Morley
Department of History, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
* To claim your discount, please email email@example.com to receive a discount code. This applies to any books in the Planning History and Environment series.